Hybrid construction covers the many different methods of combining light steel framing into buildings. It can include framing, completed panels and volumetric modules in combination with other building materials to give the best overall structure.
- Steel framed bathroom pods installed into concrete structures
- Steel joist systems installed into timber or concrete systems
- Light gauge framing systems used for adding additional levels to existing buildings
- Light gauge framing installed with heavy gauge hot rolled beams
- Framed lintel beams installed in timber or IFC structures