The TH200 produces a Tophat batten up to 0.75mm (24 gauge) thickness. The profile has been specially developed for material efficiency with a screw location groove and a rolled safety edge.
All Hardware is CE and UL compliant and tested to comply with current CE emissions standards.
- One of the main advantages of using steel battens is that they are dimensionally accurate and stable. This means that you can achieve a higher quality finish in lined walls and ceilings without the need to return to site to repair any, once the building has settled
- Tophat roof battens nest together for easy transportation negating movement cracks
- Cut to length reduces wastage and site cutting
- The FRAMA machine control allows for room and building lots to be loaded using our CSV format
- Batch marking is possible with the optional inkjet printer
- Spans up to 900mm at 900mm spacing or 1200mm at 370mm spacing
- Can be used in extra high wind and in snow load situations
- Lightweight 0.836 KG per metre
- Dimensionally stable, battens expand and contract at 0.1% the same rate as the roof in extreme temperature changes
- Steel battens don’t absorb moisture
- No more buckling ridge line flashings
- Battens can be fitted to both timber and steel trusses or rafters
- 100% recyclable
Sample installation and span information for battens is available for 30mm & 40mm Residential Roof Purlins, and 30mm Ceiling Batten.